Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Welcome to Foodiestation!

Foodiestation is my newest blog about a subject dear to almost every heart -- food. The main concept of this work is to feature my food trips. By that, I mean the things I eat, when and where I eat it, how delicious the food is and my overall experience in each food trip.

Philippine cuisine is as diverse as its culture. As a Filipino, I have been exposed to a society that loves food to the hilt. Indeed, food is a way of life in this country. It believe it is also one of the factors why Filipinos are not only inherently resilient but also cheerful and humorous.

I believe that getting hungry is a sin so expect full blast accounts about food that every foodie will appreciate. It could be a trip to the nearby sari-sari store, a visit to a restaurant or a party in one of my friends' house. It could just be anything related to food.

Watch out also for occasional updates on what is up in the food industry and the food events I will get to attend in the future.

Join me as I venture into the unknown in my quest for the ultimate food trip. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream