Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pinoy Scrambled Egg Recipe

Weekends are an opportune time for me to experiment in the kitchen. On Sunday mornings, I make it a point to cook breakfast for my family. One lazy Sunday, I experimented on eggs and whipped up my own pinoy scrambled egg that made use of hotdogs, longaniza sausage, carrots, tomatoes, onions and cheese. Interested? Here's my very own pinoy scrambleg egg recipe:

Photobucket

4 medium eggs (beat in a bowl and added with salt)
4 pcs. Purefoods hotdog
4 pcs. CDO Funtastik longaniza (looks and tastes like Jollibee longaniza!)
1 medium carrots, finely chopped
1 small onions, diced
2 small tomatoes, diced
cheese (Eden)
pure olive oil
salt and pepper to taste

1. In a hot pan, pour in some pure olive oil. When the oil becomes hot, throw in the onions. Wait until they become transparent and when they are, throw in the tomatoes.

2. Add the hotdog and the longaniza to the mix. Wait for five minutes while stirring occasionally. Make sure to keep the fire low so as not to burn the onions.

3. Pour in the beaten egg, carrots and cheese. Add some salt and pepper. When the egg is partially cooked and the cheese has melted a bit, flip the sides according to your desired consistency. Mine is a bit soft and saucy:

Photobucket


4. Serve your pinoy scrambled egg immediately.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Foodiestation, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, I cook it whenever I have the chance. Thanks for dropping by my blog Albert! :)

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream