Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Ideal Kitchen

One thing I love about our new rented home (here in Manila) is that it has a small kitchen where I can make simple dishes whenever I have time to cook. When I get to have my own house in the future, I would never think twice on investing in a spacious and modern kitchen.

I want my kitchen to have all the appliances I need: stove with oven, oven toaster, pressure cooker, blender and coffee maker. I want a pantry filled with my favorite items (different kinds of pasta, herbs and spices) and a refrigerator that never runs out of food. I also want my saucepans in a sealed cabinet and my pots hanging from an enclume pot rack. Yes, I want enclume pot racks or enclume potracks for my prized pots that come in various sizes.

I know I have to start saving money now if I want a decent kitchen. For now, though, I have to contend myself with the small kitchen that we have. At least I can still cook anytime I'd feel like experimenting on a particular dish for myself and for my siblings.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Foodiestation, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

1 comment:

  1. me too! :) i want a complete kitchen. i want to take baking seriously so i want all those pans and moulds for baking

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream