Thursday, February 7, 2013

Easy Chinese Style Roasted Chicken Recipe!

Married life hasn't changed my love for food, and cooking for that matter. But since I only get to do serious cooking during weekends at home, I make sure I whip up nice dishes for the hubby. What I cook depends on my food cravings at the moment, the easy recipes I get online (if the recipe looks hard to follow or requires tons of ingredients, I ignore it) and the budget I have. Last weekend was my first time to roast a whole chicken using a very simple but great recipe I got from a blog I visit regularly.


It is called Chinese Style Roasted Chicken. Aside from the chicken, you only need five ingredients for this one. Easy peasy. The finished product was an evenly roasted and surprisingly succulent whole chicken with an interestingly sweet, tangy and salty flavors. Not bad for a first-timer like me. First time to roast a chicken, that is.

Untitled
the marinade

Untitled
the fresh whole chicken

Untitled
the marinated chicken

Untitled
this is it!

As I had expected, the hubby liked it! :)

For the recipe, click here.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Foodiestation, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream