Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Quick Lunch at Project Pie, Alabang

We were in Alabang last, last weekend to run some errands. When it was lunch time, I asked the hubby to take me to the Filinvest branch of the popular Project Pie for some custom-built pizza. He actually promised to treat me there because he ate at Project Pie-Macapagal before without me. Talk about pay back time. Haha.

I was the one who chose the toppings for our pizza (P285) and here’s what I came up with:

Untitled
thin crust pizza with red sauce, mozzarella, ricotta, parmesan, pepperoni, Italian sausage, grilled chicken, bacon, prosciutto ham, green bell pepper, pineapple, tomato and caramelized onion

Untitled

The hubby liked my combination and ate the pizza with gusto. It was as delicious as I imagined it to be. The pie crust was chewy and not soggy at all despite the many ingredients piled on top. The pineapple and the caramelized onion made a great job balancing out the saltiness from the three cheeses and the four kinds of processed meat. The fresh green bell pepper and tomato slices gave added texture and flavor, too. If I’m gonna eat at Project Pie again (which is very likely), I’ll order the exact same set!

And because I read raves about their dessert pies, I also got us a Banana Nutella (P145)...

Untitled

…which turned out to be a winner! We loved the sweet banana (they used the lakatan variety), the nutty and chocolate-y nutella and the sweet-salty flavor and chewy texture of the pie crust. We really couldn’t get enough of it.

Project Pie-Filinvest on a Sunday was packed with people. Can you believe we lined up for about 45 minutes before we reached the open kitchen and ate our food for less than 10 minutes only? Haha.

Untitled

Anyway, I liked that the drinks there are bottomless. For P65, you can enjoy unlimited soda, juices and some hot/cold tea variants.

Untitled

As for the store itself, we liked the casual vibe going and appreciated the fast and friendly service. The food was okay, too, so I think, overall, we got our money’s worth.

Project Pie
Commerce Avenue (beside Jollibee)
Alabang, Muntinlupa City


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Foodiestation, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream