Thursday, April 24, 2014

We Love Todd English Food Hall!

Todd English Food Hall was still in soft-opening when we dined there last Valor Day (April 9th). It's like a big food court (albeit very posh, well-lit and well-ventilated) with nine cooking stations that make the atmosphere so festive and alive. The restaurant sits on a 900sqm space. It was really huge, I initially thought people were just exaggerating.

Untitled

After waiting to be ushered inside (there was a long queue, I tell you), we got seated to the bar area. We didn't mind so long as we got to eat because we were starving already. If I remembered correctly, we waited for almost 45 minutes. Haha.

Untitled

Just like when dealing with newly-opened restos, we played safe and ordered food based on the crowd favorites. The hubby, my SIL Albie and I shared all the food so we could taste everything.

Untitled

Todd English Slider, P390. The three sliders were gone in seconds! They were that good. The patties alone were bursting with flavors. And no extenders, whatsoever. The buns were soft, had a nice texture and not crumbly. The other fillings were lightly-seasoned, perhaps the chef didn't want them to overpower the patties which were the star of the show.

Untitled

Fig and Prosciutto, P530. The flatbread pizza had sticky-sweet fig jam and salty prosciutto as toppings. These two ingredients work so well and the pungent gorgonzola cheese made it all the more appetizing. It's the ultimate sweet-salty treat anyone will love and in my case, crave for on a regular day.

Untitled

Untitled
a tiny fire grill was provided to warm the meat or cook it further

Untitled

U.S. Hanger Steak, P590. I asked the beef to be cooked medium-well. It turned out to be succulent, tasty and tender enough. The sides of potato wedges and veggies I didn't touch but based on my companions, they were okay. The bone marrow was tasty, too, but I found nothing special to it. I loved how Todd English was generous in their food servings. Like this beef, for instance, which had a big slab sliced into three chunky pieces. More food always equates to happier tummy!

Untitled

The OMG Dessert (P420) was insanely good. The chocolate-y goodness was evident in the photo, isn't it? It had chocolate ice cream, chocolate cereals, chocolate sauce and chocolate bits. I sensed some Milo in it, too. I treasured every bite of it and momentarily wished I had it all for myself. Haha.

Untitled

Definitely, our first time at Todd English Food Hall won't be our last. We need to go back for the other must-try dishes! :)

Todd English Food Hall
5/F Sky Park
SM Aura Premier
McKinley Parkway, McKinley Hill
Taguig City

(+632) 621-4002


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Foodiestation, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

2 comments:

  1. My husband have been craving for steaks, but he doesn't want to spend so much, I guess Todd English deserves for a busy from us:) I just hope the line wouldn't be that long anymore. Got a bit depressed also when we went to Magnum Bar seeing the loooong line outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, go and give it a try. I'd like to check out that Magnum Bar, too, when the volume of people has already lessened. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream