Friday, January 9, 2009

Basil Leaves | Pesto Spread from Bohol Bee Farm

Of all the herbs I am familiar with, I like basil the most. Basil leaves are usually made into pesto (flavorful sauce for pasta) and spread. I found a delicious pesto spread at Bohol Bee Farm when I made a quick trip to Bohol in November last year. A jar (300 g) only costs P200. I regretted that I didn't buy more. I so like the creaminess of the spread. It breathes life to my usually boring bread and butter combination for breakfast.

pesto spread


One can easily find fresh basil leaves sold in supermarkets by the pack. Mothers usually grow basil plants in the garden. I heard they are easy to grow I think I should plant some soon. Try it also if in case you wanna use your own basil leaves in making fabulous pesto or spread. :)

1 comment:

  1. hi. what's basil in cebuano dialect or in bisaya?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream