Sunday, February 7, 2010

Get a Slice of Heaven at Red Ribbon

Red Ribbon held an event last night for bloggers at its Libis Branch. Highlight of it was the launch of its Valentine's Day cake offering and its latest concept cake, the Chocolate Heaven. The Valentine's Day cake called Rose and Kisses will be available from February 12 to 14, 2010 while Chocolate Heaven will be available for a longer period starting February 7.

PHOTO TO BE UPLOADED SOON...

We got to taste Chocolate Heaven and I can say I really got impressed. I never knew I could get a slice of heaven at Red Ribbon until last night! I daresay Chocolate Heaven is addicting as it combines four chocolatey goodness in one cake: brownie, mousse, icing and curls.

I love the richness and smoothness of the cake. The flavors are just right, not overpowering as one would expect from a pure chocolate cake. I have to warn you though that the sweetness of this cake is a few notches higher than your typical chocolate cake. The first time I ate a slice of Chocolate Heaven, I paired it with a hot cup of cappuccino to counter the sweetness.

I got to take home one of the Rose and Kisses cakes which they gave away during the raffle and what can I say? I'm hooked. It's a heart-shaped pound cake with sugar roses and Hershey's Kisses on top. The insides of the cake has chocolate chips that give each bite more texture and flavor. I also like it that the cake has just the right level of sweetness.

For more information about these new Red Ribbon creations, check out my Red Ribbon Cake Launch post.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Foodiestation, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream