Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Magnolia Fruit Drink with 5 Vitamins

I was craving for some cold drinks the other night and got myself a relatively new juice drink (at least to me) from our neighborhood convenience store Mini Stop. It's Magnolia Fruit Drink in grape flavor. What I initially liked about it is the fact that it's enriched with five essential vitamins. I found out later that it's not just nutritious but it also contains less calories than other fruit drinks I know. Now that's a plus.

Photobucket

Magnolia Fruit Drink has only 76 calories and 0 fat. The five vitamins present in it are Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B9. It's a good alternative to my other favorite bottled juice drinks such as Minute Maid Pulpy Orange, Del Monte Fit 'n Right and Fab that are all low in calories and perfect for people who wanna lose weight by limiting their calorie intake (like me!). I'm a grape lover (I drink anything from fresh grape juice to grape juice powder and wine) and this is definitely a welcome treat to me.

Photobucket

Magnolia Fruit Drink with five vitamins is priced at P17 at Mini Stop (must be lower if you'll buy from the supermarket) and is also available in dalandan flavor.

What do you think? :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Foodiestation, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream