Monday, April 11, 2011

Pizza Hut Promo: Two Family Pan Pizza for P499

One random night last week, Edwin treated me and his family to two family pan pizza from Pizza Hut. I was the one who placed the order thru their delivery hot line and it was his sister Albie who suggested we avail of that P499 promo. Yes, we got the two family pan pizza for P499 and we thought it was value for money. Our pizza came in two flavors: the Ultimate Cheese and the Super Supreme.

PH1
Pizza Hut's Ultimate Cheese Pizza

I would learn later that the Ultimate Cheese ( a new offering from the popular US pizza chain) had not just three but six kinds of cheeses. Wow, that was a lot! These were mozarella, parmesan, cheddar, provolone, romano and monterey jack. One bite and I was blown away. I love cheese and everything that has cheese in it which is why I was very satisfied with the Ultimate Cheese pizza. The rich, delicious flavors of the cheeses were a pleasant treat to my taste buds that night. Yum.

PH2
Pizza Hut's Super Supreme Pizza

The Super Supreme is one of my favorite pizza from Pizza Hut so it naturally got my nod of approval. With the tasty, thick crust topped with nine toppings of beef, Italian sausage, ham, pepperoni, pork, bell pepper, onions, mushrooms and pineapple, one slice and I was off to pizza heaven.

Craving for pizza? Dial 911-11-11 for Pizza Hut delivery.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Foodiestation, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream