Saturday, April 9, 2011

The New KFC Fish Twister

KFC has launched a new variant to its famous twister -- the new Fish Twister. It's the fourth in the KFC Twister Series and it came out just in time for the Lenten Season. It's also KFC's first non-chicken food item. You can get it at P80 for ala carte and P95 with drink. I had the KFC Fish Twister for lunch today and I was happy to have chosen it over the usual chicken meal. It was love at first bite.

fist twister 2
happiness comes in a box!

The Fish Twister arrived on our table in a red box. A medium-sized breaded cream dory fillet was mixed with some cucumber slices, drizzled with special mayo-mustard sauce, topped with two cheeses (mozarella and cheddar) and wrapped in a soft, warm tortilla. I took a bite and the rich flavors from the mayo-mustard sauce and the two cheeses bursted in my mouth.

fish twister
Fish Twister in its full glory

The cream dory fillet, on the other hand, was light, tasty and not greasy at all. The cucumber slices were refreshing and gave some crunch to the sandwich. It was fun to eat and tummy-filling, too. Perfect for snack, or even lunch just like how I enjoyed it.

me twister
love at first bite!

KFC Fish twister is definitely a delight in its own right. I just love it as it is. I paired my Fish Twister with my fave KFC Krushers in Berry Banana and I went home a happy camper.

Have you tried the new Fish Twister? How did your taste buds react?


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Foodiestation, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream