Tuesday, May 3, 2011

On Food Trips, Braces and Dentists

We were in Tayuman last Sunday. I had an appointment with my dentist for the adjustment of my braces. I also had one loose bracket which I wanted to get re-installed. Before going to her clinic filled with dental assistants wearing colorful scrubs uniforms, we headed to SM San Lazaro to grab a quick bite.

Since my fave restaurant has a branch there, we asked for a table for two and started ordering our food. We ordered our fave pasta, Carbonara Pasta with Chicken, and one item that we hadn't ordered from the restaurant until that time, a Hungarian Sausage Hero. When our orders came, we started eating. The food at A Veneto Pizzeria really don't disappoint. Our tummies were very satisfied when we left the restaurant.

By the time I got back to the dentist, I saw several patients inside the clinic waiting for their turn. Good thing I had my name enlisted early, I didn't have to wait for long. In less than five minutes, I was already ushered to the dental chair by one of the dental assistants. She looked cute in her pink scrub suit. I wonder if she bought it from http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/. It's one great site to shop for scrubs, lab coats and other medical uniforms. But I digress.

My dentist is a darling! She always has a smile for every patient and is very accommodating. I asked her a few questions regarding my braces and she answered them as completely and accurately as possible. I promise myself that she's gonna be the dentist my future children, too.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Foodiestation, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream