Friday, October 21, 2011

Foodie Find: Empanada Avenue

My officemate N brought some empanadas for snack this afternoon and we all liked it. Thought I'd share about the pastry on this blog so more people will know about it. The brand is Empanada Avenue and it has several branches all over the metro. Dubbed as "the original empanada of Bulacan," it's one yummy snack that can easily be one's favorite.

21102011

Each box has 12 pieces of medium-sized chicken empanadas. Each empanada retails for P10.

21102011(001)

The empanada I happened to munch on was still warm to the touch, soft and generously-stuffed. It was slightly greasy (but that's a given with any kind of deep-fried food!) but very tasty. Aside from the chicken chunks and carrot bits, I think I saw some bits of hard-boiled egg inside which gave the empanada added flavor and character, I must say.

21102011(002)

Since I'm trying to lose weight, I think I'd love to have this chicken empanada from Empanada Avenue once in a while because it can be quite addicting. :)


Empanada Avenue
Dapitan St. cor. Lacson Avenue (beside Mercury Drug)
Sampaloc, manila

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Empanada-Avenue

If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Foodiestation, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream