Friday, November 22, 2013

Foodie Find: McDonald's Spicy Chicken Rice

I accidentally found out about this new rice meal when we drove thru McDonald's Bacoor for some heavy midnight snacks Friday of last week. I thought it was just their P50 chicken fillet value meal I was getting, but after looking at the receipt, I was surprised to see it was a different product priced at P80 (without drinks). And what a pleasant surprise it was!

Untitled

I liked McDonald's Spicy Chicken Rice a lot. It's basically spicy boneless chicken with rice and gravy. During my first try, I got a thigh fillet which had a good fat to lean meat ratio. As for the flavor, it's actually the same spicy chicken they put in their McSpicy burger.

When I bought it for the second time last Wednesday night, I got a breast fillet which had less fat than the thigh one. It was good but I liked the thigh fillet better. I also asked for a different sauce which was sweet and sour (it's an option, and a good one at that).

Untitled

Have you tried this new rice meal at McDonald's? If yes, did you like it? :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Foodiestation, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream