Monday, June 2, 2014

Late Night Snacking at 8 Street Bites Restaurant

Right after watching the 6:30pm screening of Maleficent at SM Manila last Friday, my mom, my two sisters and I had a late snack at 8 Street Bites Restaurant, also on the fourth level. It’s fairly new, serves American-Mexican fast food and we had never eaten there until that night.

Untitled
the restaurant's facade...

Untitled
and interior

We were supposed to get only snack items from the menu but mom wanted to try the chicken tenders that happened to be a rice meal. And so she did. She shared that with my sister Nyam who got an order of fries to pair with the chicken tenders. They both thought it was good. An order had five chunky pieces. The chicken was deep-fried, crispy on the outside but the meat retained its juices somehow. The sauce that came with it was honey mustard and tasted yummy, too. I knew because I had a bite of the chicken with it. Haha.

Untitled
Chicken Tender Bites, P148

Untitled
Nyam's fries, P28

My sister Jodie and I, on the other hand, shared Freeway Nachos (P98) and a Banoffee Pie (P58). The nacho sauce was delicious but tasted like it came straight from the can. (Not that it was a bad thing, just saying.) It had a few kidney beans and meat. There were fresh tomatoes, onions, sour cream and cheese sauce on top, too.

Untitled

This banofee pie satisfied my sweeth tooth. It was pretty basic but I liked the thick cream a lot.

Untitled

Untitled with my sister Jodie

For the small food servings, I thought the prices were just right. The service was a bit slow during our visit and I guess the staff felt that, too. We ended up getting a complimentary dessert in the form of a pana cotta which had a good balance of creaminess and sweetness.

Untitled

I’d love to go back to this resto and try the other items soon. :)

8 Street Bites Restaurant
4/F SM City Manila
Natividad Lopez St.
Ermita, Manila
(+632) 585-4211


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Foodiestation, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream