Friday, August 14, 2009

Buffet Alert: Eat-All-You-Can Pasta at Joey Pepperoni

My friends know how much I enjoy eating pasta. May it be red, white or green or whatever color of sauce there is, so long as it's creamy and delectable, bring it on. I'm not also particular with the pasta noodle used, but I have some favorites such as linguini and penne. It's no wonder then that when I learned about Joey Pepperoni's current promo, the Eat-All-You-Can Pasta at P150, my heart leapt in joy.

Photobucket

Get unlimited refill of pasta in three different sauces: meatsauce, pesto and carbonara. Add a glass of ice-cold softdrink or tea and you'll instantly experience pure bliss. You know you can't resist this tempting offer. Oh and, now you know where I'll go straight this weekend...and the next. Share the good news to your pasta-loving friends. :)

Eat All You Can Pasta at Joey Pepperoni is available at the following branches:

RFM
Pioneer
Salcedo
L4, Robinsons Manila
SM Southmall
Mall of Asia
Fairways Tower
The Fort
SM Mezza Residences

For more information, visit www.joeypep.com. Hav'a happy pasta buffet! :)

If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Foodiestation, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream