Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dinner at Joey Pepperoni Pizzeria, Plus Their New Pizza Promo

It was one random weekday, dinnertime. Edwin took me to Joey Pepperoni Pizzeria at SM Manila. The mall has recently undergone a makeover with its fourth level filled with the hippest restaurants. The dining scene there has changed dramatically, and for the better I must say.

jp1
At Joey Pepperoni, we ordered from the seat meals and availed of their current offering: the Buy 1 Take 1 Pizza Promo at P199. I got pesto for my choice of pasta and this came with three mozzarella sticks and two garlic bread. Edwin had carbonara with two chicken fingers and two garlic bread, too. For drinks, I had a bottomless iced tea while he got content with his coke in can.

jp5

jp4
The two pizza would arrive after a few minutes. They were 8” in size, thin-crusted and came in two flavors: Hawaiian and Pepperoni Mushroom.

jp5
We arrived at the restaurant with only two tables occupied but during our dinner and more so when we left, people started coming in. It was my first time to dine there so this was like an assurance to me that I wouldn’t be disappointed with the food. Italian food, that is. And I must say I didn’t get disappointed. I enjoyed my food very much.

The pesto was generous (both in flavor and serving portion) and the mozzarella sticks (though they weren’t that gooey enough) were satisfying. I also tried a spoonful of Edwin’s carbonara and took a bite of one of his chicken fingers. They were both delicious. I just found the carbonara too oily you could see the oil separating from the otherwise creamy, white sauce. As for the two differently-flavored pizza, I loved them both. The thin-crust was crunchy and flaky; the toppings tasted fresh.

I’d recommend Joey Pepperoni Pizzeria if you’re craving for simple but delicious Italian food. It's also one of the few restaurants we have in Manila that gives value to your money with its good food and affordable prices.

I like it that the place’s ambiance is contemporary but relaxing. The cushioned seats are perfect for casual conversations. The staff at Joey Pepperoni-SM Manila were a bit shy and slow but they sure were polite and diligent. We’ll definitely visit again.:)

jp2


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Foodiestation, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream