Sunday, December 12, 2010

Me-Time Moments with Dove Chocolates

I love this season. I particularly love it that people go out of their ways to share their blessings with others. These blessings come in many forms. They could be gifts, treats or packages that are full of suprises. A friend of mine who works in the PR industry sent me some Dove chocolates last week and I couldn't be happier. I have to admit I was not quite familiar with the brand but one thing was sure, I liked it. Especially that it came in a variety of flavors: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, fruit and nuts and chocolate crisp. Gone in two minutes, that was the fate of the Dove chocolates in the hand of my siblings and yours truly.

I just love chocolates. More often than not, it's always a part of my me-time moments. Like how I love reading a good book with a bar of chocolate in hand. Whenever I do grocery alone, I always grab a bar of chocolate upon checkout. Chocolates are always the perfect companion. For me, nothing feels better than having it whenever I feel down or I just wanna ponder on something. Dove chocolates are a welcome addition to my list of favorite chocolate labels because of its nice taste and smooth and velvety texture. I wouldn't even mind getting them as Christmas presents. Haha.

03122010(001)
my sweet, sweet surprise


Here are more information on my newly discovered chocolatey goodness:
DOVE® Chocolate - the perfect me-time moment companion with its uniquely silky smooth chocolate

Mars takes great care and maintains the highest standard of quality in manufacturing DOVE® Chocolate from the bean to bar, coupled with its special roasting and grinding – resulting in the signature silky smooth signature taste of DOVE® Chocolate.

Packaged in a single serving bar to-go, DOVE® Chocolate are designed as moments that last and linger, and are perfect complements to much-needed Me-Time Moments.

Me-Time Moments could be reading a good book at a café , watching your favourite movie at home, or simply distressing after a long day at work. We invite you to share your personalised interpretation — in writing or in photographs — of Me-Time Moments when you enjoy DOVE® chocolate.

As these products are new in the market, we need the photo of DOVE® Chocolate packs to be featured, to help readers recognize the pack on retail shelf.

DOVE® is available at all local supermarkets, hypermarkets and convenience stores. retails at P45:

1. DOVE® Milk Chocolate (43g) - best seller
2. DOVE® Dark Chocolate (43g)
3. DOVE® Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut, Almond & Raisin (43g)
4. DOVE® Chocolate with Crispy Rice (4og)

Because DOVE® chocolate creates chocolate indulgences and only chocolate indulgences, DOVE® Chocolate is dedicated to creating the purest, silkiest and highest quality chocolate that delivers delicious and lingering taste. Available in single-serve to-go format, DOVE® Chocolate is the perfect indulgence anytime you need a moment to unwind. Also known as Galaxy® Chocolate, DOVE® Chocolate/ Galaxy® Chocolate is the world’s leading indulgence chocolate brand.

Mars Foods Singapore is part of the Southeast Asia chocolate operations of Mars,Incorporated. Mars, Incorporated is a private, family-owned company founded in 1911 and employing more than 65,000 associates at over 370 sites, including 135 factories, in 68 countries worldwide.

Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, U.S.A., Mars, Incorporated is one of the world’s largest food companies, generating global sales of more than $28 billion annually and operating in six business segments: Chocolate, Petcare, Wrigley Gum and Confections, Food, Drinks, and Symbioscience. These segments produce some of the world’s leading brands:

Chocolate –M&M’S®, SNICKERS®, DOVE®, GALAXY®, MARS®, MILKY WAY® and TWIX®; Petcare – PEDIGREE®, WHISKAS®, SHEBA®, CESAR®, NUTRO®, GREENIES®, and ROYAL CANIN®; Wrigley – ORBIT®, EXTRA®, STARBURST®, DOUBLEMINT® and SKITTLES®; Food – UNCLE BEN’S®, DOLMIO®, EBLY®, MASTERFOODS® and SEEDS OF CHANGE®; Drinks – KLIX® and FLAVIA®; Symbioscience – WISDOM PANEL™, SERAMIS®, CIRKUHEALTH™ and COCOAPRO®.

For more information, visit: http://www.mars.com


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Foodiestation, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream