Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Delightful Brunch at Heaven and Eggs, Glorietta 4

It was my first time to dine at Heaven and Eggs, Glorietta 4, Makati last Saturday. I was with my blogger friends and we had a sort of brunch feast there. We partook of several American and Filipino breakfast fares which all turned out to be gastronomically fulfilling. I've been hearing a lot of raves about Heaven and Egg's eat-all-you-can breakfast online and I'm glad the restaurant didn't disappoint during our visit even if we just ordered straight off the menu.

Allow me to share with you photos of our orders:

Untitled

This Angus Beef Tapa (P390) hit the spot! The meat was tender, juicy, tasty and oh-so flavorful. I enjoyed eating this with the garlic fried rice and instead of the usual sunny side up eggs, I paired it with the salted egg which I thought complemented the richness of tapa. If you're eating at Heaven and Eggs anytime soon, this is a must-order. As in!

Untitled

Another favorite among our group was the Lovin Lucban Longganisa (P310). It had six pieces of garlicky longganisa, grilled tomatoes, a slice of salted egg plus two sunny side up eggs and garlic fried rice. I liked the crunch, flavor and meatiness of the longganisa. Dipping it in the vinegar provided made it more pleasurable to eat. Yum!

Untitled

The Classic Manila Ribs (P330) was oozing with smoky, porky goodness! The ribs was barbecued just right so the meat turned out to be tender and juicy. No need to dip it in the sweet and sour sauce that went with it.

Untitled

This is aptly called Steak and Eggs (P998). It had 8oz. of USDA rib-eye steak served with two sunny side up eggs (you can actually choose to have your eggs any style!), a hash brown and buttered corn kernels. We had the steak cooked medium-well and after it landed our table, everybody started digging in.

Untitled

This Grilled Tocino (P255) I didn't get to try but my friends said it was also delish.

We also had pancakes and waffles! These served as our "desserts" because we started our brunch with rice. Haha.

Untitled

This Apple Cinnamon Pancakes (P185) was beautifully topped with caramelized apple slices and toasted walnuts. The pancakes were made with cinnamon and sugar so I could really taste the rich cinnamon flavor in every bite.

Untitled

I found the Oreo Pancakes (195) a bit dry and thought it could use some syrup or perhaps, some condensed milk? But still, we finished 'em flap jacks because they were fluffy and generously filled with Oreo cookies!

Untitled

The Chocolate Chips Waffle (P195) was the crowd favorite. It had milk and dark chocolate filling and was topped with whipped cream.

Untitled

Personally, I liked the Fruity Tootie Waffles (P235) the best! The assorted fruit compote and whipped cream on top provided a touch of freshness and added a nice flavor to the hot iron waffles.

To assist in digesting all these glorious food, I had their Lemonade Cooler P85). Untitled

I also had a cup of Hot Chocolate P100) to further perk myself up. Actually, I find eating pancakes and waffles more enjoyable with a cup of hot chocolate. Haha. Untitled

Heaven and Eggs is a casual restaurant that serves American and Filipino breakfast favorites not just in the morning but all day! The place is very intimate and not intimidating at all. The prices are reasonable and the service is quite good, too. I'd love to take my family there some time!

Untitled our group

P.S. Thank you to my blogger friend Alex and my PR friend Xchosa for inviting me to this resto. See you guys around! :)


Heaven and Eggs
G/F Glorietta 4
East Drive
Ayala Center, Makati

(+632) 818-2792


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Foodiestation, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream