Friday, August 22, 2014

Ramen Set Meals at Ramen Kuroda, BF Homes

One random Saturday night, the hubby and I met up with our two family friends Eric and Joy. We had dinner at Ramen Kuroda, one of the many restaurants inside BF Homes, Parañaque. We availed of their ramen set meals which were incredibly filling and provided full value to our money.

We ordered four different ramen set meals but I only have a photo of my tray to show you:

Untitled Ramen + Karaage set, P420

I chose karaage (Japanese fried chicken) to go with my ramen. Aside from these two, my set meal also had three side dishes, two desserts and Japanese rice. My three companions, on the other hand, asked for gyoza, katsudon and tonkatsu to go with their ramen.

OTHER RAMEN PLACES WE'VE TRIED:
Erra's Ramen, Malate
Ramen Yushoken, Molito-Alabang
Kokoro Ramenya, Roxas Blvd.
Yasuo Japanese Restaurant, Robinsons Place Manila
Izakaya Den Japanese Restaurant, Malate
Rai Rai Ken, Finlandia
Ume-ya Japanese Restaurant, Bacoor
Yoshinoya, SM Manila


Untitled

When it comes to my ramen (I asked for their miso one), the broth was tasty and flavorful but I found the noodles thinner and less firm than those served in other ramen places I've visited. I liked that my ramen had the usual Chashu (slow-roasted pork), some veggies like bokchoy, leeks and mushrooms as well as half hard-boiled egg and black sesame seeds. It made my ramen bright, colorful and delightful to eat!

Untitled group photo

My three companions and I were one in agreement that Ramen Kuroda's ramen set meals were good (but nothing exceptional) and very filling. Next time, we'll order ala carte so we could try their other dishes. :)

Untitled check them out, guys! (click the photo to enlarge)

Ramen Kuroda was filled with people during our visit but the service was amazingly fast. Parking outside is limited so you might want to go early if you're bringing a car. :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Foodiestation, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream